Followers

Apr 29, 2009

29 April 2009..~

gmbar ni xde kene m'ngena ngn cikWahida & mr. Fazree ye..
s'sungguhnye cikWahida sungguh b'sopan
d'Public..
bwekkksss..:B


In my dreams, I only have him...

In my eyes, I only see him...

In my heart, I only have his love...

And he’s the only one that has stole my heart...

Even though we far from each other,

We don’t have to worry about the possible things that might happen...

Just love each other without any worries...

And now,

It’s been 2 years since you stole my heart...

And Dear,

Make sure you take care of my heart...

I love you forever and I’m so in love with you...



n also dis is not our hands
c0z tgn cikWahida kecik&comel je..
ahakss..p0y0 btl..:B


2 comments:

Izyan Helmi said...

semoga cik wahida bahagia di samping yg tersyg...

exam da abes kn??sm la kite....hikss

Mrs. Wahida (わひだ) said...

cik Orkedanza--> thanx 4 da wish..:)
sy br je abes exam td...
Alhamdulillah...abes dh..