Followers

Aug 28, 2010

The Ugly Truth



My Mr. always reminds me to ask or to get permission from my mom before planning or doing something. But I’m not usually does that. I think that I have matured enough for that. It is not that I’m not even tell my parent about what I plan or what I want to do. I don’t keep it as a secret from them. I will tell them even before or after I plan, I will tell. You know, one thing about me that I love to plan. Planning over something whether it happen to be or not. I didn’t care about that.

today, I have watched ‘The Ugly Truth’ which tells and gives me an idea of how men don’t like women who like to plan. Spontaneous should we b
e, aren’t we?nah! Not everything has to be spontaneous in life. But to get to know to each other, what they look like, how are they behave, spontaneous will take place.



p/s-->hoping that my plan will work out this time..real motives.

ngee..:-B


No comments: